Tuesday, August 26, 2014

IS JOB AND PAY DOT COM A SCAM?


To me job and pay dot com is a scam. The reason I said that is because I have close to 530 dollars in my account and I cannot withdraw it. The condition they gave was that the money has to be 300 dollars and above before you can withdraw. The other condition they gave is that you have to fill up a survey to prove that you are human not a robot. Anytime I click on the survey, the page that will come up will say SORRY, WE DO NOT HAVE A SURVE AT THIS REGION AT THIS PARTICULAR TIME. The worst part of it is that I have sent them an email thrice without any response.

My question is, is job and pays dot com a scam? If you feel I am wrong, sent your comment and if you think you want to try it first before you sent your comment, then click on this site http://adf.ly/rO6tx

No comments:

Post a Comment